What kind of gloves are nitrile gloves?
Nitrile glove is a kind of glove produced by processing synthetic material nitrile rubber (NBR), which is derived from the combination of different molecules. In the case of nitrile rubber, chemists combine butadiene and acrylonitrile through a polymerization process. These molecules provide the properties of gloves: Acrylonitrile enhances the chemistry, while butadiene creates flexibility and tear resistance.
Second, the characteristics of nitrile gloves
1. It has outstanding chemical resistance, a certain degree of pH resistance, and provides good chemical protection against corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. Good physical properties, good tear resistance, puncture resistance and friction resistance.
3. The style is comfortable. The curved fingers of the glove palm based on ergonomic design make it comfortable to wear and facilitate blood circulation.
4. It does not contain protein, amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely causes allergies.
5. Short degradation time, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
6. There is no silicon component and certain antistatic performance, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. Low surface chemical residues, low ion content, small particle content, suitable for strict clean room environment.
Third, what is the difference between nitrile gloves and rubber gloves
Nitrile gloves are gloves made of nitrile rubber, which are also a kind of rubber gloves, but there are certain differences between the two. The main differences between latex gloves and nitrile gloves are as follows:
1. Different materials
Latex gloves are processed from latex, and nitrile gloves are processed from nitrile rubber.
2. Different characteristics
Latex gloves: latex gloves have abrasion resistance, puncture resistance; resistance to acids and alkalis, grease, fuel, and a variety of solvents, etc.; have a wide range of chemical resistance, good oil resistance; latex gloves feature unique fingertip texture design, greatly Enhance grip and effectively prevent slippage.
Nitrile gloves: Nitrile inspection gloves can be worn on both hands. They are made of 100% nitrile latex and do not contain protein, which effectively avoids protein allergies. The main performance is puncture resistance, oil resistance and solvent resistance; hemp-like surface treatment avoids use When the appliance slips off, the high tensile strength avoids tearing when wearing; after the powder-free treatment, it is easy to wear, effectively avoiding skin allergies caused by powder.
3. Different uses
Latex gloves are used in industries such as industry, medical care, and beauty, and are suitable for automotive manufacturing, battery manufacturing, glass fiber reinforced plastics industry, aircraft assembly, aerospace, environmental cleaning and cleaning.
Nitrile gloves are mainly used in medical treatment, hygiene, beauty salons, food processing, factory repairs and other operational industries.
Fourth, which is better, latex gloves or nitrile gloves
The advantages of nitrile gloves are non-allergic, biodegradable, pigments can be added, and the color is brighter, and nitrile gloves can perfectly memorize hand movements and will not feel tired after long-term wear; the disadvantage is that the elasticity is poor and the price is higher than latex products. , But although the price is high, the chemical resistance, acid and alkali resistance of nitrile gloves is much better than latex. The advantages of latex gloves are good elasticity, degradability, and soft texture. The disadvantage is that they contain allergens, which may cause allergic reactions in some people.
It can be seen that nitrile gloves and latex gloves have their own advantages and disadvantages. You can choose nitrile or latex gloves according to your personal preference. However, from the perspective of overall comfort and technology content, nitrile gloves are better than latex gloves. Some, especially in the medical field.